Serving: 2 Cups of Chai Latte
On the Stove (Traditional Indian method of making Chai):
- In a small sauce pan, add water, cardamom, clove, cinnamon and fennel and bring to a boil.
- Add in Two tablespoons of our KAMALA CHAI or TURMERIC CHAI and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Add milk and bring it to a boil.
- We suggest nut milks ( cashew, almond, coconut )
- Turn off stove once chai starts to bubble up.
- Use a strainer to strain ingredients when pouring chai into a tea cup.
- Add honey or sugar if desire